AAMET International is absolutely delighted to share that they have now officially been granted UK charitable status, and are listed with the Charity Commission as Registered Charity Number 1176538.
- that AAMET has been subjected to most rigorous vetting by the Charity Commissioners and are now endorsed as an organisation which is ethically run, has financial probity, and which benefits both its members and the public. AAMET International is the only EFT organisation in the world with this status.
- People trust charities. This status, along with the large and growing body of good, sound research into the efficacy of EFT is positively changing perceptions of AAMET.
- It is an important step on the road to gaining wider recognition for AAMET International and for EFT with other professionals and professional organisations.
- Clients will be able to have even more confidence in us knowing we belong to an organisation with high training and practice standards, strict regulation, and strong support for practitioners.
- UK members will be able to gift aid membership fees. This will help us raise further funds for the wonderful work of advancing EFT.
- AAMET International now has even more stringent scrutiny. Being a charity means having trustees whose job is to have an oversight of how we operate.
These new trustees reflect our International nature. They are John Freedom and Karin Davidson from the US and two of the original EFT founding masters and earliest members of AAMET, Jacqui Crooks in the UK and Judy Byrne in Australia.
Thanks to AAMET Company Secretary volunteer, Dr Carl Stonier for his dedicated sterling work that has made this possible.
For more inforation, connect to:
Chair, AAMET International