NeftTI/AAMET Approved Professional
Group Supervision 2017/18
I’m glad that you are interested in professional supervision with Nancy and NeftTI. This page should provide all the information you need. Happy to answer questions!
- Group limited to 8 people maximum in order to satisfy AAMET Annual Supervision requirements of 6 hours of supervision with an Approved Supervisor.
- AAMET annual supervision requirements can also be met by participation in the Advanced EFT Practitioner certification group.
- Supervision/professional consultation is also available privately with Nancy at a rate of $150/hour.
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND GROUP SUPERVISION DAYS
- EFT Certified at the Practitioner Level or above or Level 2 workshop participant and a member of a regulated College or permission from Nancy.
- Currently working with clients, either on paid or pro-bono basis.
- Willingness to work on personal issues as they relate to professional service.
- Fri. October 20, 2017 - Supervision Day
- Sat. Feb. 5, 2018 - Supervision Day
- Fri. June 22, 2018 - Supervision Day
- Mon. June 25, 2018 - Clinican Coaching Day
- 9am until 4pm, coffee available at 8:30 for connecting and informal networking.
LOCATION of MASTERMINDS:
- Park Inn, Markham, Ontario
These supervision days are informal – the intention is to provide an emotionally safe place for all of us to grow personally and professionally.
We are together in order to:
- share referrals,
- ask questions,
- learn and experience new techniques,
- share ‘best practices’,
- discuss interesting and challenging client cases
- discuss professional or practice management issues
- do personal work that is limiting our experience of freedom in our health, wealth, relationships and work.
Supervision days are participant guided in terms of what we cover – they are a collaboration of people’s inputs.
Supervision is not about being overseen or criticized. Think about supervision as part of your professional support system. It is a necessary part of creating safety for you and your clients.
Practicing in isolation is very dangerous for your clients and it’s also dangerous for you. It is so easy to enter into caregiver burnout territory – with symptoms ranging from exhaustion, resentment, frustration, physical health issues and relationship health issues. Having your own group where you can share your successes and your challenges is very important in doing this work.
Facilitated Mastermind Day: We’ll start with an opening exercise, followed by individual check-ins including what each person would specifically like for the day, then approximately 30 minutes of focused time for each individual, an evaluation of the day and finally a closing meditation.
Each attendee will receive a certificate of completion of approved supervision satisfying annual AAMET International requirements. The onus is on the participant to keep track of their supervision hours.
A mastermind is a collection of like-minded people who come together in order to benefit from the synergy of the group. Having this provides a place for you to be seen and supported and held accountable to your goals and vision. And to practice doing the same for others.
A facilitated mastermind has a leader. The leader is someone who has experience in the topics being discussed as well as the ability to ‘hold the group’ in a safe and productive environment.
In my opinion, these supervision days are a priceless opportunity. I believe that everyone who is interested in fully engaging with life should have a mastermind group. To have a leader facilitated mastermind group is even more powerful. And certainly no one who is doing the work that we do should be without one. My own mastermind group, the Relationship Collaborative, is a small group of 6 forward thinking therapists/coaches who have been together for over 25 years. I credit so much of my personal and professional growth to being ‘held’ by this group of amazing individuals. So much so, that I’ve built this opportunity for you to have the same.
For all of these reasons I strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 3-day option described below.
Payment: Payment by e-transfer or cheque is preferred in order to hold the costs as low as possible.
E-transfer to N.Forrester@powergate.ca (Use security question: What city is training held? Answer: Markham)
Cheques to N.Forrester, 1667 Scugog Street, Port Perry. Ontario L9L 1K4.
If credit card payment is required, please contact Nancy at N.Forrester@powergate.ca
NeftTI’s ADVANCED EFT TRAINING & PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION Program
January 2019 through July 2019
I’m glad that you are interested in exploring advanced training and certification in EFT. This document should provide all the information you need. Happy to answer questions!
This program is offered every second year – next offering expected Jan. 2019.
A 7-month, part-time graduate level mentoring program with Nancy in a small group of highly motivated and experienced colleagues leading to certification with NeftTI as an Advanced EFT Practitioner and accreditation with AAMET International as an Advanced EFT Practitioner.
Candidates will deeply develop their transformational coaching skills, integrating advanced level EFT and other Energy Psychology techniques within a research based framework of profound and sustainable human change. Principles and strategies from neuroscience, quantum physics, positive psychology, relationship systems and spirituality will be prominent threads throughout the program.
As a result, candidates will greatly expand their confidence and their competence in helping themselves and their clients resolve what limits their ability to create the happiness, health, wealth, relationships, lifestyle and career they desire.
This program satisfies the annual Supervision requirements and the Continuous Professional Development requirements of AAMET International.
Note: completion of this program is required in order to advance to NeftTI’s DELIVER the POWER Train the Trainer program.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN PROGRAM:
- Certified EFT Practitioner or equivalent experience.
- Working with clients, either paid or pro-bono.
- At least 6 months of experience following EFT Certification.
- Membership in AAMET International or a professional College or Association.
- Willingness to engage fully both personally and professionally. This is a transformational program!
- Nancy and candidate’s agreement that this program is a good fit for the candidate.
- Tapping Out of Trauma program (Craig Weiner/Suzanne Fazeol)
- Details will be distributed through NeftTI newsletter
REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE PROGRAM TO BECOME A NeftTI/AAMET ADVANCED EFT PRACTITIONER:
- Attendance at Level 3 AAMET International Workshop.
- Included as part of the 4 mastermind days in this program.
- Completion of AAMET International’s on-line Advanced Practitioner exam
- Reading: Comprehensive EFT Resource Manual Level 3 by Ann Adams and Karin Davidson
- A one-hour presentation to the group based on an independent study program on a topic from the Level 3 syllabus and/or one approved by Nancy.
- Submitted and approved reading list to support the presentation.
- Completion and presentation of 4 case studies to Nancy and the group.
- 2 of the 4 case studies will be from multi-sessions with a client
- 1 of the 4 case studies will be from multi- sessions with self.
- 1 of the 4 case studies is a single client session presented live or by video conference.
- Submission of a record of Completion of at least 50 client sessions (at least 45 minutes in length) with at least 20 different people since Practitioner certification. (These sessions do not necessarily need to be finished within the program time frame.)
- Attendance at a minimum of 90% of group mastermind and office hours telecalls.
- 4 one day, in person, group masterminds in Markham, Ontario.
- Dates to be announced.
- 10 ‘office hours’ conducted via videoconferencing.
- Dates to be announced. (approx. 2 hours each)
- Independent graduate study program and presentation – minimum of 24 hours of study and preparation of presentation to group.
- Tapping Buddy/Accountability Partner assignments throughout the program.
- Retake of level 1&2 DISCOVER the POWER program either Feb or June 2019.
- 3 day intensive
Total program cost: $1425 plus 13% hst = $1610.25
- Deposit: $300 plus 13% hst = $339 before Dec. 15/18
- Payment Plan: 7 equal payments of $181.61 from Jan. 1/19 to July 1/19
- Payment by post dated cheque appreciated, credit card by request.
- Also happy to accept payment in full at any time!
CONTACT me at Nancy.Forrester@NeftTI.com to explore this possibility. I’ll be excited to hear that you’re interested!