HARNESS the POWER: Transformational Coach Certification Program
with Specialty as certified EFT Practitioner
Registration is OPEN for the Oct. 16 - July 2018 program.
Candidates are selected through application and interview.
A unique, 10 month, part-time, small group program where you are directly mentored in your personal and professional growth by Nancy Forrester the founder and CEO of the National Emotional Freedom Techniques Training Institute. Harness the Power teaches you to help yourself and your clients feel, think and perform better while earning you certification as a transformational Emotional Success Coach and certification/accreditation as an EFT Practitioner. Combining research proven knowledge and evidence based skills from neuroscience, quantum physics, energy psychology, positive psychology and relational systems, the HARNESS program results in you feeling CONFIDENT and being highly COMPETENT in facilitating Real Results for Real Clients.
Getting Certified in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Emotional Success Coaching with NeftTI
The NeftTI Harness the Power program is our Standard EFT and Professional Coaching certification program designed and directed by Nancy Forrester, Canada's only Accredited Master EFT - Trainer of Trainers (AAMET International)
Why should you get certified in EFT?
As a professional in human services, you know from experience the importance of appropriate training, mentorship and practice with any modality or skill set you use in your practice. EFT is no different. Getting certified in EFT is essential to successfully and ethically using EFT in a professional practice and ensuring that you have the strongest foundation and highest level of credibility as a practitioner when applying EFT in a clinical situation.
Why should you choose the NeftTI Harness the Power Coaching Certification program?
Practitioners that are accepted into the NeftTI Harness the Power Coaching certification program receive:
- A rigorous training program that meets the “gold standard” of EFT as defined by Gary Craig
- A professional certification recognized by AAMET International’s accreditation
- A thorough grounding in conducting a professional coaching practice.
- A rigorous coach training program based on evidence-based best practices which integrate EFT into a transformational framework that ensures client and practitioner success.
- Outstanding mentoring by a master trainer
- A powerful peer network to provide support, practice, and guidance
- Evaluation, observation and feedback for maximal improvement
- Skills development developed through hands-on practice
Ready for Harness?
Connect with Nancy at email@example.com
Only 12 spots available.
Be Certified by July 2018!
Ready to learn more?
First, make sure you’re eligible
Take your first step with the Discover the Power 3-Day EFT Intensive (Level 1 and 2)